Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day in the Life of A Storm

Let me begin by saying this blog came about by means of inspiration. I was going about the home in my normal way; taking pictures of the silly and fun things we do. It was then that I realized what is to be done. As a person, I want to contribute. As a mother, I want to have fun. As a friend, I want to be inspiring. As a wife, I want to be progressing. As a daughter, I want to emulate. As a citizen, I want to serve. As an entrepreneur, I want to add value. This is humble attempt at fulfilling all those things, whilst creating beauty. To start something new, unique to me, that will be useful to others but will not be compromising to my most demanding role; that of being a mother. I certainly do not claim to know it all, or even a portion. But, this is me. This is our way of living. This is how we find joy and learning. Although this not the "one true way", I'd like to believe that somehow my personal uniqueness will be a source of good to someone, someday... out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment