Monday, June 8, 2009

How to Inspire Yourself... ( I am NOT an octopus)


Each person is different, but all mom's need little motivations to help them along their journey of a day.

Let's face it. It's tough to get through those awful mundane moments of chaos, when no one is there to give face to.

Here is my personal limerick which sums up the need for this inspiration:


There once was a woman name me
Her children, she had only three
But arms she had two
So all she could do
Was hope that they'd take turns to pee.


Since I am NOT an octopus, and have limited patience due to the natural man, I now have created for myself a reminder list... soon to be made into vinyl lettering.


Be Greatful.

Don't Worry.

Be Present.

Don't Hurry.

Laugh Often.

Love Much.

Say Less.

More Touch.

Be Patient.

Don't Stress.

Give More.

Spend Less.


These are the antidotes to my most prevalent weaknesses that ooze out to destroy the tranquility of my day. In summary, have faith Jannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment