Monday, April 20, 2009

How to Paint a Cookie Sheet





This is just a fun way to switch up art time if you have it as often as we do. We get all our art ideas, well not ALL of them, from a great book we found on Amazon.com. It's http://www.amazon.com/Discovering-Great-Artists-Hands-Children/dp/0935607099/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240276317&sr=8-1. All you do is paint a cookie sheet... well, the kids paint a cookie sheet and when they are done, press paper on the painting and gently peel it off for the mirror image on paper. It's fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Okay...when you explained it to me I was thinking something different. That is soo simple, and I LOVE it! Adorable paintings:) I can't wait to do it with mine. The most effective things we have done are the ones that are your ideas...from your blog or from talking to you. I seriously wish I was more creative! But thank you for being that for me:)

    ReplyDelete