Monday, April 20, 2009

How to Use a Garage...

In our house, we are short on wiggle room. So, rainy days can be tough when we have a lot of energy. I am not sure why this took me so long to figure out... but back out the van... and you have a GREAT room for play. Granted it is a seasonal room for play. Nevertheless, we have had some fun in the garage lately. Callie has been holding a bi-weekly 'Basketball Conference', in which she performs her skills for us. She makes prizes and sets up a stadium and everything. But, it's big enough to ride bikes in there too. USE your garage. Don't move. Get creative with space. Sell stuff and simplify. No need to scrape for a higher mortgage.

1 comment:

  1. So, Jannah, random question... My name is Robin and I'm Elke's cousin, Miles' sister, etc. (That's not the question) I don't know if you remember me from way back in Gig Harbor, but I found your blog through Jenn, and I'm totally impressed. I was wondering if I could email you, seeing how I'm not a creepy person at all! If that is cool with you, my address is robinjanene (at) gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete