Sunday, May 3, 2009

How to Childcraft


A little over a year ago, we (unknowingly) recieved one of the greatest gifts ever from Grandma. It was an old tattered box of 1978-1980 Childcraft books, like you find at the library. I thought, "Well, they will look good on the shelf I guess". Well, I thought again. These have been speechless treasures to our home. They literally are treasure chests of knowledge and joy that there is no replacing for. Every story, poem, ryhme and game within these books is captivation to the little ear. I learn more than a great deal as well. The children cannot put them down. They BEG me to read to them out of these books constantly!! And, my five year old spends 30 minutes each night looking through the pictures and bookmarking what to read the next day.

What a gift!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment