Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How to Make a Fairy Crown


Callie came in from outside yesterday with a big ole handful of weeds. "whatcha doin?" I asked. "Making a fairy crown" she says. "Oh" I replied. "Mom, do you have some duct tape?"
"What for?" I asked not thinking she would use duct tape to make a fairy crown.
She then explained that she planned to tape it together.
"Are you sure you want to use duct tape?" I asked.
"No... sigh" Callie looked disgruntled.
"Would you like for me to help you Callie?" I offered.
"YEAH!!!" she said relieved.
"Ok... I will go get some string".
So we proceeded to search out some embroidery floss, cut off a 20-25 inch strand... tied it around the first flowers stem... then wrapped it around and around adding a new week every inch or so.
Voila! A fairy crown. We made one for Mariah too, which she rejected and dad wore the rest of the night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment