Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to Dress a Webkinz...




My sweet Emily told me over the phone (after knitting me the most beautiful hat in the world for Christmas) that her style of knitting was EASY! Ha! I said. Yeah right. I followed her advice, and got myself a knitting loom. Well, it took me until yesterday to break it out and try it because I figured it would be a full day learning event. Not so. It 2 minutes I had the thing figured out, and in one broken up day made a cute little hat. But... what was better, was that Callie learned as fast as me. She was dying to "do it too"... I was not so confident... but, she picked it up right away and ended up knitting her Dolphin, John, a cute little sweater. Amazing. A five year old knitting a sweater! See what I am talking about. With inspiration, comes rapid learning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment