Friday, February 6, 2009

How to Have a Heart Attack




It is a common misconception among Americans that the quickest way to have a heart attack is to eat lots of saturated fat and stop exercise. Au contraire!! My experience proves this method is much more efficient and inexpensive. We used doilies that were in the art drawer, as well as some paper cut outs we made. Then, the girls wrote on their hearts. I told them that if they wrote I love you to someone on each of their hearts, I would give them a piece of tape for each written on for hanging. So, Mariah drew circles (she can't write yet... she is only two) and said "I love Courtney" circle "I love mommy"circle "I love Becca" circle etc. Callie popped out an "I love God" which I thought was very spiritual of her. :) So, our door had a full blown heart attack in one day... and NO medical bills! But, the best part was that for 30 minutes are hearts will filled with the thoughts of those we loved. Several times they both giggled and yelled, "this is so much fun". Simply joys, profound learning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment