Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How to Recylcle without Curbside



It's a long going pet-peave of mine, that we have no curb-side recycle. Which is fine really... I just spend an extra 10 minutes a day peeling off labels, saving cans and driving them to the dump/recycle bins. I can't help it really being born and raised in Seattle. So, in one of my label peeling eye rolls, I realized... hey! I have two kids that love to take things apart! Let them remove the labels! As you can see in the pictures, one thing led to another and they made their own lessons in balance and weights. First they built towers, and then they checked to see how much stuff would fit on top. Actually, it started off with Callie trying to build a catapult, which frustrated her too much because the spatula kept falling off the cans... so she decided this was more fun. Me? I was just doing dishes and caught the tail end of what was a 40 minute experiment.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment